‘Thinking Practice worked on the business plan for www.beaplaywright.com for Live Theatre. The knowledge and experience of Mark Robinson was incredibly useful forming the plan for this social enterprise. Live Theatre couldn’t recommend Thinking Practice more highly for developing strategic perspectives on projects.’
Jim Beirne, Live Theatre
‘Mark has made a significant contribution to helping develop Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums, working with managers to help us shape a new business model, which is fit for purpose, efficient and effective. He has really made a difference in working with groups of managers and helping us develop organisational and funding plans.’
Iain Watson Tyne & Wear Museums & Archives
Organisational development can be a number of things: a major activity and stakeholder review to inform a new business plan or strategy, a development of new ways of working for an organisation, either in what it does or in how it does it, a review of staffing roles and structures, looking at new income streams, new services or of new partnerships.
Thinking Practice has worked with a number of clients on organisational and strategic development, including:
- • Mission Models Money re.volution – research, design and first operational plan for major peer network of cultural leaders across England and Scotland
• Live Theatre – development of BeAPlaywright.com
• Dance City – support in developing new business plan including consultation with stakeholders, artists and staff
• Visual Arts UK – development of first strategic plan, as part of Leadership Development ProgrammeNovember Club, business plan 2011 including consultation with stakeholders, artists, board and staff
• Globe Gallery – new business plan and review of business model in context of new gallery space
• Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums – work with senior management team on business model
• Theatre Hullabaloo – support to CEO and board on business model and planning
Thinking Practice can work with you to develop your organisation, its resilience and the impact it has on the world. This can range from short input – such as being a critical friend to comment on your plans – to full-scale strategic reviews and development.